What are my responsibilities?
- Build-up, maintain and develop good relationships with customer assess, customer needs, suggest product and service adaption when necessary.
- Gather feedback from customer (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product and service adaption and development and after-sales service.
- Proactively identify new customers and develop a suitable customer approach
- Corporate with Product Business to do a common sales approach
- Corporate with Project Management Team to make a proper offer with clear mutual understanding of offer.
- Prepare Sales presentation and give presentations to the customer
- Create and drive opportunity to generate order intake to achieve targets
- Prepare proposal with responsibility for all bid costing and their accuracy and quality
- Plan and execute sales activities in order to meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targets
- Implement sales strategic / tactic to maximize sale hit rate
- Co-ordinate with the Operation Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- Appraise him/herself and propose development plan
- Track, report current and future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division manager
- Other as assign by superior
What do I need to quality for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical, Automation, Instrument, Engineering, or related field
- Service mindset and Sales skills
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in Services or Services Sales related to Electrical/Automation System or Engineering/ commissioning for Electrical/Automation systems
- Experience with Siemens system is preferable
- Experience with Cement/Mining Application/Customer is preferable
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good team player, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Have own car and able to travel upcountry/oversea and stay overnight if required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time