This is your role. What part will you play?
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient
Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
· Contribution to implementation of regional sales strategy
· Responsibility for sales and demand management activities
· Responsibility for customer care activities
· Alignment of regional and Business unit specific customer approach
Key Focus areas;
1. Customer focus and Networking
2. Business Development
3. New Business Opportunities and value propositions
4. Account Business Plan
5. Escalation Management
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing customer relations successfully
· At least 5 years of experience in CRM marketing or advertising within a Sales team in a fast-paced and highly competitive setting.
· He will also have experience working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions.
· A suitable candidate will also have had some experience in basic set-ups and development of corporate-level CRM programs and campaigns
· Good communication skills
· Working experience/knowledge of P2P and SCM preferred
· University degree in engineering or business administration or other relevant discipline
· Ability to apply IT/PC applications and tools as required for his/her work
· The CRM Manager must be highly proficient in MS Word for the purpose of creating not only verbally but also visually engaging reports and presentations for CRM management, collaborating personnel, and key stakeholders
· Good knowledge of Salesforce or any other CRM tools
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time