Nagpur | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Technical Leader of the project for maintenance activities
· Expertise in organizing, planning & coordination of day to day maintenance activities
· Responsible for front ending with customer for smooth system operations during DLP period
· Managing technical trouble shooting for the field reported problems
· Analyzing system logs for classification of faults
· Documentation and preparation of daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
· Responsible for spare management for DLP period – Maintaining requisite spares for the DLP, repair co-ordination for spares
· Coordinating with the station/Depot/OCC operation staff with regard to maintenance of Signaling assetsUse your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 8-10 years along with bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering
· Experience in Metro Signaling (Mandatory)
· Good Interpersonal skillsMake your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nagpur. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time