Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• As facilitator to manage ES Project in shareville system, starting from project creation, funnel tracking, globe LoA to sign-off project SOW for contract finalizing , following PM@Siemens.
• Understand company’s advanced technology and clinical applications in DI/ES/DIG/CS, establish close contact with corresponding business units.
• Maintain close interaction with operation, commercial, PM and DI/ES/DIG/CS, Establish the team member interaction and mutual assistance mechanism.
• Orgnize ES regular meeting, e.g Solution committee meeting, ES candence review and etc.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Have working experience in hospitals, at clinical or radiology/imaging department, rich knowledge in internal project management.
- Familiar with Siemens DI products, including CT/MRI/MI industry development situation/hardware and software/application and performance/scentific research and developing direction,etc.
- Self-management&drievn/self-learning/very good communication skills/networking skills.
- Marketing / Sales background in healthcare, Commercial and business awareness.
- Flexibility to cope with very different function teams.
- Bachelor or above with majored in medial imaging or Clinical Medicine.
- Excellent knowledge of radiology workflow
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time