Nagpur | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Responsible for Design, Interface, and Engineering Input clarification with customer and rolling stock supplier
· Interfacing & Clarification with overall System Manager for ATC Engineering and independent safety assessor-
· Evaluation of customer, rolling stock and internal requirements towards establishing suitable project specific solution and requirements engineering/compliance
· Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression, and service
· Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
· Setting up of test environments, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
· Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
· Handling troubleshooting of failures and provide report of each failures
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 7 years along with bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering
· Experience in Metro or Railway Signaling (Mandatory)
· Good Interpersonal skillsMake your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nagpur. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time