- You will define and execute the Finance DX strategy to achieve the zone targets
- You will be the interface between the AP regional team, global headquarters, zone management and country organizations and will manage communication with these key stakeholders timely and professionally.
- You will be responsible to lead the planning (budgeting and forecasting) and monthly/quarterly reporting of the financial performance for the Zone
- You will ensure and monitor the funnel review with Sales, Order-to-Cash (OTC), Customer Services (CS) organization with managing costs and continuously monitor resource allocation.
- You will deploy and support ASEAN Diagnostics Strategy, Tactics and Execution.
- You will align with global Diagnostics on specific financial targets and provides guidance for target cascading to Business Lines and Countries.
- You will be responsible to create an adequate level of transparency on the financial performance of the diagnostics business as a basis for sound decision making
- You will be responsible to drive process standardization, improvement, automation and digitalization
- As Head of Diagnostics Finance you will lead the Zone ASEAN Diagnostics Finance team. As functional manager you will be responsible to develop the team and its capabilities to ensure it can efficiently and effectively perform its responsibilities.
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Business, Corporate Finance, Commerce or equivalent. Master degree is preferred
- You have at least 5 - 7 years of working experience in finance functions and are familiar with the Healthcare industry, preferably in the Diagnostics business
- You have managed small to mid-size teams
- You have an operation mindset. You are highly process driven
- You possess strong analytical skills
- You are able to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- You have passion for financial numbers and able to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural diversity and language level. This position covers the ASEAN region, understanding of the region and how business is conducted are essential qualities.
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken in a multi-culture working environment
- Working Location: Singapore
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time