At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsPosition Overview:
The role of the Drive and Motion Consultant is to facilitate incremental domestic sales for Drives and Motion products within a defined geography (Region).
In this role you will partner with Regional Sales and appointed Distribution Channels to become their trusted technical sales partner for all Drives and Motion related opportunities.
This is a technical promotion role for Siemens Drives and Motion control products.
- Partner with Siemens Sales and Approved distributors to promote Siemens Drive and Motion products
- Evaluate customer needs and present efficient technical applications to achieve customer adoption of Siemens Drive and Motion products, solutions, and systems
- Provide demonstrations of Siemens Drives and Motion products and solutions
- Assistance with sizing and selecting products
- Assist with conversion strategies and investments
- Assist with Channel Partner training
- Participate in account planning activities with Siemens Sales and Business Development Managers to ensure the best technical solution strategies for growth are established and implemented through value proposition development.
- BS/BA in related field, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of Education and experience.
- Certification may be required in some areas.
- Strong technical knowledge of Drives and Motion Control equipment
- Candidate must be highly driven and self-motivated
- Requires strong capabilities in the areas of business results orientation; customer orientation and collaboration & influencing.
- Applies professional communication, presentation, networking and lobbying skills at all levels up to executive level
- Consistent track record of developing new business opportunities in a teaming environment.
- Candidate should have 5 – 8 years of previous experience selling technical products and solutions
PLEASE NOTE: Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle planPreferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Knowledge of Siemens Drives and Motion product portfolio
- Mechanical knowledge of motion control applications and technologies is beneficial
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.