What part will you play?
- As part of an international, diverse, and highly motivated team, you lead and coordinate data science and analytics practice across DevOps teams regarding technology, methodology and talent
- Therefore, you contribute actively to design of scalable state-of-the-art architecture, data handling processes and data intelligence capability of SIDRIVE IQ platform
- You devise data intelligence strategy and governance for digital business including insurance of data quality, integrity, and accessibility
- Working with product owners, subject-matter experts and customers to identify and realize business value opportunities through data-driven insights will be part of your daily work
- Furthermore, you specify and secure all non-functional requirements for data analytics
- You are in charge of the exploration, implementation and management of artificial intelligence initiatives in an agile environment
- Additionally, you provide technical and functional mentorship and assume an ambassador role for data-driven insight engineering
- You have a university degree or PhD degree in computer science, signal processing, mathematics, physics, or engineering sciences (thesis in the field of Machine Learning is a plus) plus long-term experience in data science, machine learning and statistics
- You have experience with AWS environment as well as experience with data visualization methods and tools (e.g. Tableau, etc.)
- You have deep practical experience with data science-related libraries and development frameworks (e.g. Anaconda, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow / Keras)
- Additionally, you show a track record to transform data science ideas to CI/CD on production level
- You are able to communicate data science / AI-related topics to senior management and non-data scientist co-workers and have an affinity for teamwork and agile environments
- You are at an advanced level in speaking and writing skills in English, German is a plus
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time