Siemens Logistics LLC is a provider of Logistic Industry Solutions and Products. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in Mail & Parcel logistics and automation, Aviation logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as, Customer Service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports & airlines, courier express parcel providers, the US Postal Service and commercial postal service providers.
Siemens Logistics LLC Customer Service (CS) is currently seeking a Pricing and Proposal Specialist at our DFW (Irving) Texas location. Primary focus will be to provide front-end technical sales support for the parcel, distribution, airport, and warehouse channels. This position will work closely with sales to produce proposals for our clients which will include detailed pricing.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other businesses and functions to plan and execute global account strategies.
• Early involvement with target customers to influence their specifications and drive the acceptance of Siemens services.
• Assist with technical business development activities involving such matters as budgetary proposal development, pricing strategy, risk assessment, and technical sales strategies
• Participate in account planning activities with Siemens Sales and Business Development Managers to ensure the best technical solution strategies for growth are established and implemented through value proposition development.
• Establish and maintain close ties with customers to become a Siemens technical advisor.
• Evaluate customer needs and develop cost-effective technical applications to achieve customer adoption of Siemens products, solutions and systems.
• Execute business segment strategies to achieve growth/profitability objectives and increase customer satisfaction.
• Provide technical guidance and training to customers and develop associated recommendations for ongoing business growth.
• Works closely with the Sales to develop pricing strategy and solutions for the customer.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Typically 2 – 5 years of experience in the design and configuration of service systems as well direct working knowledge in implementing these solutions.
• Motivated and creative in the development of solutions for unique customer opportunities.
• Ability to blend "Big Picture" ideas with the ability to execute details necessary to succeed.
• Excellent organizational skills and able to multitask with tight deadlines.
• A commitment to outstanding customer service and able to build solid client relationships as a trusted partner (both internal and external)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Able to format and write effective best in class proposals for our customers.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience in Microsoft products (Excel, TEAMs, Word, etc.)
• Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
• Experience with tracking sales leads utilizing a CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Deliver effective messaging on social media, identify ideal buyers, and leverage tools such as LinkedIn
• Experience in material handling systems and/or express delivery industries
• Expert in Excel and database management
• Able to cold call and help with sales efforts
• Advanced user of TEAMs and able to set up best practices within the organization.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.