- You have experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc)
- You have experience with provisioning, running, maintaining, and monitoring large user-facing services on public cloud services (AWS or GCP or Azure) for customer-facing solutions in production.
- You will be deeply involved in the different deployment patterns of our software.
- You have Kafka production deployment experience. Knowledge about large-scale Kafka deployment from a data volume or a number of customers running on it is a plus.
- You enjoy building resilient CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab)
- You have setup monitoring and observability experience with tooling – Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, Splunk and OpenTracing etc.
- Knowledge on how to apply GitOps (using Terraform) is a plus
- Experience following agile development
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- TCP/IP networking experience is a plus
- Work with a team to orchestrate and automate the deployment of infrastructure in cloud
- Help your team to apply the best practices around cloud development, gitops, and deployment pipelines focused on cloud
- Monitor performance and resource usage of different cloud infrastructure in productive environments
- Learn and contribute with new technologies and tools
- Improve and provide insight for our productive environments with better architectures if needed
- Work with cross-functional teams to realize different deployment patterns and strategies
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mendix Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time