- Validate Overall integration of all subsystems on the vehicle.
- Review engineering design documents and schematics and verify compliance with system requirements, interface specification, and technical specifications.
- Prepare and develop test plans and procedures to perform system and system integration testing according to various railway standards.
- Review existing procedures and protocols for scope and accuracy.
- Support technicians & engineers by helping perform the tests and help troubleshoot advanced problems.
- Perform type tests utilizing data acquisition devices and various sensors including load cells, current transducers, accelerometers, temperature sensors.
- Automate and look for advancements with current test procedures and processes.
- Preferred 5+ years of related experience in Railway Industry or compatible industry
- Preferred Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Experience preparing test design documents, and test procedures
- Decision making ability & problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand electrical schematics
- Fluent in English
- Communication & computer skill
- Experience with data acquisition
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.