Company: SISW -
Job Title: Software Research & Development Engineer – SISW – EDA - 245026
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR, Ottawa, ON, Hamburg, DEU
Job Category: R&D Software Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, and energetic engineer with excellent communication skills to join our team. You will be working in an international team with fellow software and hardware development engineers, as well as quality assurance, customer support, and product marketing engineers. Together we create the next generation of one of our principal products. You will have the opportunity to responsibly lead projects that add significant new functionality and value to the product. You will have ample opportunity to improve your personal and professional skills and knowledge.
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as TCL or Python.
- Good C++ development skills.
- An understanding of semiconductor logic or memory design, fundamental skills in Verilog or VHDL.
- At least 2 years of design or software development experience in a commercial or other professional environment.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of at least one of these areas: Memory Built-In Self-Test, Memory Repair Analysis, Error-Correcting Codes, IEEE 1149.1, IEEE 1500, IEEE 1687, IEEE 1838 standards.
- 3+ years of development experience as part of a large commercial project.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.