Company: SISW -
Job Title: Product Engineer – Design for Test – SISW – EDA - 245031
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR, Fremont, CA, Austin, TX, Huntsville, AL, Marlborough, MA, Novi, MI
Job Category: Product Engineering
The Tessent product family seeks a highly motivated, creative, and energetic individual as Product Engineer. Tessent is the market and technology leader of automated tools for insertion of semiconductor design-for-test (DFT) structures, automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), embedded deterministic compression (EDT), memory and logic built-in self-test (MBIST, LBIST), and diagnosis-driven yield analysis (DDYA). This position presents a great opportunity to stay involved technically while getting exposure to sales and marketing at the same time. This role will focus on our Tessent MemoryBIST range of memory test products, but will also involve other Tessent products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and characterize new product capabilities needed to meet customer requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Tessent engineering to prototype, evaluate, and test new DFT products and features in context of complex IC design flows.
- Lead beta programs and support beta partners.
- Drive product adoption.
- Create and deliver in-depth technical presentations, develop training material, white papers, contributed articles, and application notes.
- Work with customers as well as Siemens EDA stakeholders such as regional application engineers, global support engineers, and marketing.
- Work through complex technical issues and independently create solutions and new methodologies.
- Explain complex principles in simple terms to broad audiences.
- Some travel, domestic and international.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required.
- Must have 5-8 years of experience, including 2+ years of experience in DFT for complex ASICs / SOCs, including some of the following areas: memory built-in self-test (MBIST), IEEE 1687 IJTAG, boundary scan (BSCAN), hierarchical DFT implementation.
- Exposure to one or more adjacent IC disciplines
- RTL coding and verification using Verilog/SystemVerilog/VHDL.
- Synthesis and timing analysis.
- Place and route.
- Failure diagnosis.
- ATE use / test program development.
- Proficiency in a scripting language like TCL.
- Experience with Tessent MemoryBIST and Tessent IJTAG a plus.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Knowledge of IC design trends and emerging requirements.
- Proficiency in LINUX and Windows environments.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.