At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Siemens is seeking a hardworking and enthusiastic engineer to join the team responsible for developing theSolid Edge line of software products. Our products are world renowned, used across a wide variety of industry segments, and are a leader in their field. This is a phenomenal opportunity for an individual to work in a small, friendly, and multi-skilled team environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Proven experience developing software solutions in C++ and C#.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming paradigms.
- Passion for learning and adopting new technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Open, communicative and articulate – works well in a team environment.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles, and geographical and time-zone boundaries.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.