Lead Data Scientist and Machine learning Engineer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Work with experience in at least 1 deep learning NLP project apart from numerical data.
- Design and develop machine learning algorithms, Discover, design, and develop analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing
- Perform explanatory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
- Manage design, development and deployment of scalable, high volume and real time system. Research on algorithm improvements and implement data processing. Assist project team in communicating and implementing project schedules.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have an Engineering Degree with Min 7-10 years of work experience in working with and Numeric data(Individual Contributor) who working with team and have designed complex machine learning algorithm .
- Understand and comprehend reach paper and try to reproduce them into working codes
- Must have published paper in any of the machine learning
- Good to have advanced machine learning understanding like Reinforcement learning, parallels and distributed computing with python
- Experience in working with Version control systems and Agile methodologies
- Proficient in statistical Machine learning and deep learning modelling and Analysis
- Hands on Time series and count data modelling and exploration
- Proficient in python, keras, tensorflow, numpy pandas, openCv, statmodels scipy and pyporch libraries
- AWS sage make knowledge is added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time