We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our Functional Excellence (FE) team continuously challenges the status quo, works with cross-functional partners to improve processes and platforms, and develops new initiatives to strategically refine the procurement function. A key focus of the unit is digitalisation within procurement. In addition, FE provides a bridge between the Smart Infrastructure division and the Siemens Corporate departments.
Your new responsibilities
- You will be a valuable and integral part of the Procurement Functional Excellence team, responsible for the tools, processes, and methods within the Procurement organization
- Project support by creating and adapting user manuals, presentations and training videos
- Create reports, analyses, process descriptions and evaluations
- Participate in Supplier Management, e-Sourcing activities and other Key Procurement initiatives
- Contribute to the Digital Transformation of our Procurement ecosystem and get to see behind the scenes of digitalisation processes, automation and platform management
Your skills and experience
- Currently enrolled at a Swiss University or a University of Applied Sciences in one of these fields: Business Administration or Business Engineering; Communications, Supply Chain or equivalent (Bachelor or beginning of Master)
- Flair for digitalisation; analytical and presentation skills belong to your repertoire
- Ideally experience with creating/editing short training videos and recording voiceovers for training videos
- Communicative and open personality
- Eager to learn new things, take initiative and like to work independently
- Good understanding of MS Office 365 (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Advanced business English requiered; conversational German is a plus
- Available to start immediately or by agreement for at least one year
Important: Please mind that you need to be enrolled at a Swiss university (currently and for as long as the contract lasts) in order to be eligible for this role.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time