- You will lead and develop the Digital Strategy for the realization of the Customer Services Vision “Always On. Always in Touch.”
- You will own and enhance the Framework of IT Services that drive operational efficiency of the Service business and that is enabling new business models.
- You will continuously manage excellent business service process knowledge and Information technology expertise to set foundation to create a modern Digital experience for our customers & users.
- You will ensure full-service business Processes coverage and injection of continuous innovation by leveraging the CS ecosystem of key platforms.
- You will manage the expectations and IT demands from the regional Service business organizations. Own and develop the consolidation to a regional & global IT roadmap as well as managing the necessary IT budget processes.
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Sciences or equivalent.
- You have multiple years of experience as a people and technology manager in global matrix organizations.
- You have global and regional service business & IT experience that helps you to efficiently understand and anticipate technology demand to meet current & future business needs. Developing strategy and roadmap with impact
- You have a strong background and experience with modern IT & Cloud technologies, Infrastructure as well as software/ application development.
- You have the ability to translate business strategy into functional/ operational plans.
- You like and are skilled in agile development and management methodologies.
- You can interact and connect with person easily.
- You have the ability to guide and influence internal and external stakeholders with shared and divergent interests, function, or matrix environment to join a common goal.
- You have a deep understanding of IT processes (e.g. Demand, Delivery, Finance and Governance) and ability to drive the service business based on the IT processes and applications.
- You have experience in leading with direct and indirect mandate.
- You collaborate with empathy and excellent communication skills. You have experience in working with different cultures and multi-cultural teams.
- Your characteristics: Proactive, analytical, result driven and customer focus – “Can Do” Mindset
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time