Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
This is your role. What part will you play?
Sales Specialist in the Southern Region who has a proven track record in consulting or selling factory automation systems. The overall requirements of the position are:
This position is an integral part of the Siemens Industry Business Development team for Factory Automation Business Unit. As a Sale Specialist your ultimate responsibility is to grow Siemens FA Industrial Edge business in the Southern Sales Region.
As a Sales Specialist you will work directly with the respective sales teams, customers, solution partners in the region to build up Industrial Edge business.
The role will report to the Head of Sales Specialist, Factory Automation BUResponsibilities
To support multiple areas in this job function which includes Industrial Edge consultation, customer presentations, Promotional events, consultant Support, provide value added business support, organize training for sales and solution partners. The Sales Specialist will also provide critical market intelligence back to the Business Unit. Some of the key roles and responsibilities are:
- To identify and developing business opportunities with OEMs, End users, Solution Partners and System Integrators
- Business developer for specific geography aligned with the Regional / Office Sales Manager(s)
- Works with the RM / OM / GL to drive Industrial Edge sales strategy and growth
- To work with account managers and channel partners at identified accounts to promote and extract Industrial Edge business along with other FA portfolio
- Keeps abreast of current market trends including competitors and updates Business Unit regularly.
- To help find and support new solution partners to drive our business
- Works in a team environment with other field resources (Sales / other SSPS) to convert large opportunities in the market
- Drive mindshare with our sales team, channel and vertical sales team
- Builds respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process.
- Take ownership for new orders (PoC / reference cases).
- Provide region-specific mentorship for Sales Teams / Partners for their business development for Industrial Edge
The skills, experience and education required are:
Recommended 5 to 12 years of' experience in Automation Industry
Degree in Engineering Electronics / Electrical / Information Technology / Computer science or any relevant fields
The person must have positive relationship building and interpersonal skills.
They must have a deep understanding of factory automation systems. (PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, Industrial Computers, Networking and Industrial Software) along with strong IT-skills.
Expertise on Docker / Container technology and high level programming languages shall be an added advantage.
The candidate must be a team player. This person must be self-motivated and proactive enough keep focus on the deliverables.We are Siemens!
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.Find out more Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time