Contract Type: Permanent/Full time only
- You will be globally responsible for Siemens Mobility IT, leading ca. 400 employees and reporting to Head of Digitalization & Technology.
- You will further develop and implement the IT strategy in alignment with the overall business strategy and close cooperation with the Siemens Mobility leadership and business and regions.
- Furthermore, you will determine policies and standards and establish a strong governance across the global Siemens Mobility organization.
- You will ensure effective IT infrastructure and operations, delivering best-in-class and cost-efficient solutions to our business. This includes directing partnerships with external providers.
- You will drive the upcoming IT transformation of two key elements of our value chain – PLM and ERP
- Additionally, you will manage the global IT project portfolio and enable the internal digital transformation of the company.
- You will partner with and advise the Managing Board and other senior leaders in all questions regarding IT.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Computer science or a related field of study.
- Moreover, you have longtime experience in leading a large and wholistic IT organization, including full budget responsibility.
- You have a proven track record in driving innovation and digitalization to attain a competitive edge.
- Also, you are experienced in managing international and intercultural teams, inspiring and motivating your people.
- You possess an excellent understanding of business processes and are able to translate them into IT process.
- For your task in a global responsibility, you have a good command of the English and German languages
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time