- Implements the range of Professional Production Quality standards and concepts according to defined targets and processes.
- Creates real-time transparency for ad-hoc analysis, instant decision making, preventive action and continuous improvement.
- Drives innovative digital solutions to improve production quality by thinking outside of the box, and coaching and fostering the application of creativity methods.
- Accompanies relocation projects in respect of all quality-relevant topics, e.g. transfer of FMEA and 8D records and production release via audits.
- Acts as an advisor to management and business partners on advanced technical areas.
- Ensures and implements production standards, guidelines and programs in an assigned plant environment.
- Designs and coordinates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Analyzes and improves a series of process steps by applying appropriate methods like Value Stream Mapping.
- Initiates training for production employees with regards to quality (e.g. PDCA, Poka Yoke).
- Ensures effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders; clarifies issues. Performs quality coordination for all production products within BU and to other partner production sites.
- Advises and escalates to the accountable management of the unit, in all production quality-related issues.
- Sets testing standards and strategy by using the right equipment and tools. Improves and optimizes those setups according to the production and system needs (e.g. Lean Production, system ambient conditions).
- Provides and ensures calibration of all measurement and testing tools according to internal and external standards.
- Executes quality standards in Production Quality operations and processes.
- Establishes appropriate quality control of the material and products according to business and product risks.
- Creates inspection/ test plans in close cooperation with development, component engineering and QM expert production. Follows an adequate inspection system systematically (e.g. APQP/Control Plan).
- Performs the production qualification and sample testing process according to internal guidelines and norms/ international standards.
- Performs and assures that data and test reports are valid, accurate and real.
- Advises QM Expert Production and Component Engineering to design and coordinate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Supports innovative digital solutions to improve quality by thinking outside of the box.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, electronic or Electrical and Computer engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in similiar roles.
- Experience on using engineering techniques and continuous improvement methodologies: FMEA; 8Dreport; APQP/Control Plan; PPAP; PDCA, Poka Yoke ; 6Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- English fluency written and spoken
- Enjoys working on a team; Determined and persistent; Capable of promptly decision making.
- Has worked in the automotive industry or in the components industry for the automotive industry ( would be considered a plus).
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time