We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Buildings matter - We spend 90% of our lives in buildings and 40% of all energy is consumed in buildings. At Siemens Building Products, we develop and deliver technology with purpose – technology that makes buildings smarter to ensure the health, safety and comfort of people and the effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability of building assets.
Our Digital Buildings Cloud Software team is passionate about expanding our strong growth and digital transformation in building technologies. We translate opportunities from digitalisation and smart building optimization requirements into our future business.
As a great teammate with a strong customer focus, you ask the right questions and help to find answers that make the difference in the smart building software applications. Being part of a multinational team that works in close collaboration with the stakeholders from development to business executives, you can craft our business of tomorrow and beyond. We are looking for an entrepreneurial thinking and sharp-minded personality to strengthen our team as a Product Management professional.
Your new responsibilities
- This is a unique chance to shape the future direction of our Digital Products and SaaS applications. There are several focal points in this exciting role
The Product Roadmap
- Build portfolio of innovative, market winning B2B SaaS applications to address the challenges in smart building management
- Synchronise and prioritise the product roadmap across products and teams. Engage with customers and external stakeholders on a global scale, capture requirements and align them with internal stakeholders
- Develop hypotheses and methods for analysis of feasibility of product ideas, ensure a product – market fit. Reflect on future opportunities. Communicate the future vision to stakeholders on all levels.
- Closely collaborate with our go to market team for fast market roll-out
Product Design and Development
- Develop mechanisms to capture and execute on feedback. Participate in sprints and demos, brainstorm and contribute to UX Design, implement and plan with our Research and Development and Data Analytics teams
- Measure adoption and impact of the applications. Develop SaaS metrics to measure success, develop and monitor success of business cases
- Ensure that applications and technology are of highest quality and can be delivered timely to address market needs. Contribute to definition of marketing messaging and external communications
- Empower and coach a team of product managers. On top, you own some product content. In this role, a hands-on leadership style is key to gain the acceptance of all stakeholders. By leading by example, you can encourage the people around you
- As you work in a growing environment with many dependencies, we want the future job owner to be committed to his or her people, bring out the best in them and further develop the team
- High level of exposure to our senior management puts pressure and focus on your work but creates high visibility for great results
- A university degree in computer science optimally combined with business studies provides you with the right background to grasp the complex technical topics of this role
- You offer 3+ years of B2B SaaS experience within a product management leadership role. This is our core requirement
- Several years of SaaS product management experience is necessary, as you lead senior product managers.
- Experience in building energy management or building/facility management software would be a great asset
- If you worked in a global matrix company before, this will surely help you to navigate easily throughout the organization
- Strong communication and leadership skills for addressing different levels is key in this role. Bringing people together and bridging different interests is a challenge that you gladly take on
- Your entrepreneurial drive helps you getting things done in rather complex environments. It also helps you to anticipate future trends and motivates you for driving change for the better
- You radiate trust among the people you meet or work with. Your enthusiasm, great communication and collaboration skills shine across all levels. Your mental flexibility can deal with changing situations and setbacks
- Business proficient English is mandatory, German language skills are a nice to have and help you in your daily working life
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time