Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for x3 Maintenance Technicians with the skills and vision to join Siemens SI DS and help us build a better tomorrow.
You will be part of a team responsible for the successful delivery of varied installation, commissioning and maintenance services on electric vehicle charge points and bus depots predominantly in the London Boroughs, through maximising efficiencies and optimising processes to aid improved ways of service delivery through effective planning and control!
The roles are remote, however you will be working within London and the South!
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
Future thinker? Read on.
Join our Smart Infrastructure division as a Maintenance Technician and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
- Ensure business success with excellent customer satisfaction by delivering installation, commissioning, testing and the maintenance service scope on electric vehicle charge products, systems, and projects safely, to budget, on time and to a quality standard to meet customer service level agreements.
- Operate within a 7day, 24hour environment including attendance at emergency call outs incorporating nights and weekends on a rota system.
- Be responsible for coordinating and managing all activities in accordance with processes and procedures agreed with the maintenance supervisor.
- Ability to work within a high performing team or equally individually working under your own initiative.
- Utilise a mobile web-based application to log all work activities.
- Liaise with UK and HQ technical support teams as required to resolve technical support issues.
- Make full use on the non-conformance reporting (NCR) tool ensuring all project related NCR’s are closed out in a timely manner and lessons learned are fed back into the business.
We are not looking for superhero's, just super minds
· You will have in-depth knowledge and experience of supporting delivery of maintenance services, installation and testing of street lighting, with a HERS accreditation under National Highway Sector Scheme 8. You will be Certified for test and inspection under BS7671, 18th Edition Wiring Regulations, with experience in extracting data , interrogate to fault find, update or upload system software or component drivers.
· Preferably some experience of installation, commissioning, and maintenance of AC & DC electric vehicle charge points. (Note: Product specific training will be provided) and Minimum ONC or NVQ Level 3 in an electrical discipline
· Full driving license with a maximum of 6 points
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live - happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds. Siemens encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working requirements with you. And if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html].
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time