Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for a Maintenance Supervisor with the skills and vision to join Siemens SI DS and help us build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure division as a Maintenance Supervisor and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
You will lead a team of maintenance technicians responsible for the successful delivery of varied installation, commissioning and maintenance sevices on electric vehicle charge points and bus depots predominantly in the London Boroughs, through maximising efficiencies and optimising processes to aid improved ways of service delivery through effective planning and control.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
- Join our Smart Infrastructure division as our Maintenance Supervisor and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
- Ensure business success with excellent customer satisfaction by delivering installation, commissioning, testing and the maintenance service scope on electric vehicle charge products, systems, and projects safely, to budget, on time and to a quality standard to meet customer service level agreements.
- Work with central QHSE function to ensure safety and quality requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Continuously develop tools and processes to improve productivity.
- Plan work schedules, on call rota and holidays for the maintenance team.
- Identify training requirements and ensure maintenance team training and training records are up to date at all times.
- Carry out periodic health and safety audits on the maintenance team and subcontractors.
- Provide out of hours technical support and act as a point of escalation for the maintenance team (in depth product training will be provided).
- Liaise with UK and HQ technical support teams as required to resolve technical support issues.
- Liaise with third parties to identify and resolve issues.
- Ensure all callouts are resolved in line with the agreed SLA and call out data is correctly logged according to Siemens processes.
- Report on maintenance contract performance through periodic meetings with customers
- Manage spares provision and spares logistics with logistics partner.
- Manage product warranty claims with customers and suppliers.
- Make full use on the non-conformance reporting (NCR) tool ensuring all project related NCR’s are closed out in a timely manner and lessons learned are fed back into the business.
We are not looking for superhero’s, just super minds
We are looking for experience in street lighting industry, managing and coordinating routine and non-routine maintenance activities. You will have experience with installation, commissioning, and maintenance electric vehicle charge points HERS accreditation under National Highway Sector Scheme 8 as Authorising Officer or Qualified Supervisor
· BS7671 18th Edition test and inspect qualified
· Minimum HNC / HND in an electrical subject
· Full driving license with a maximum of 6 points
· Prior experience with medium voltage and low voltage electrical distribution systems and bus depots / fleet charging would be advantageous.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live - happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds. Siemens encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working requirements with you. And if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html].
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time