Customer Communications Manager
Siemens is recruiting a Customer Communications Manager. This is a responsible role joining a friendly team based across the UK. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team; driving, developing and delivering the communications strategy, with particular focus on digital content marketing and demand generation activities, supporting key business objectives and senior managers in GB&I.
You will have a strong focus on large and complex projects and are adept at managing relationships with multiple touch points both in the UK and with overseas colleagues.
Your values are aligned with doing the right thing with a strong sense of personal integrity, as well as a personal commitment to carbon reduction.
Siemens is a technology company centred on the industries that form the backbone of economies – manufacturing, infrastructure, and transport.
Advances being made in digitalisation – combined with the move toward increasingly flexible manufacturing processes – are creating new opportunities and choices for industrial companies across the globe.
The role is suited to someone based in the North West – the office location is Manchester, with a flexible combination of home and office working, and a requirement for travel occasionally.
What are your responsibilities
- Supporting the Communications Business Partner.
- Acting as a trusted adviser and consultant to the management team to define their communication requirements and give feedback as required
- Developing business specific communications strategies/plans and associated budgets for businesses and topics within Digital Industries, aligned to strategic objectives that are consistent with broader business and focus area communications
- Leading the customer communications and demand generation activities for Siemens markets in GB and Ireland
- Working with sales heads to develop demand generation digital marketing campaigns which support the business strategy
- Coaching our leadership and key internal influencers on social media, including blog posts and video content
- Managing agencies in the creation of key content assets for our digital marketing campaigns
- Managing and implementing paid and organic social media campaigns
- Creating and adapting focused landing pages for our digital campaigns, SEO and SEA.
- Assessing key industry events and publications for their potential for our marketing activities and building them into our content and nurturing campaigns where suitable.
- Managing our GB&I marketing automation activities to nurture our email subscribers with appropriate, quality content addressing their interests and challenges.
- Working with a team of communications professionals and business contacts to collaboratively develop business/project-specific messaging and campaigns aligned to broader UK and global strategic themes
- Defining and measuring relevant KPIs for communications and marketing activities
- Convening and leading virtual team members on specific projects, plans and activities.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- A degree or masters degree level qualification in a communications/business/marketing-related discipline
- Expertise in a broad range of communications disciplines with proven experience in content marketing, digital marketing and employee communications.
- Experience of campaign planning platforms, content management systems, social media scheduling and analytics tools
- A good understanding of communications challenges in a diverse matrix organisation (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
- Experience of budget planning and financial management
- Project leadership experience with ability to motivate and engage team members
- Project management skills (agile preferred) and the ability to lead multiple projects on time and within budget
- Experience of managing suppliers and working with external support agencies
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Apply now and make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time