The position involves accurate and efficient manufacturing of sensor wafers and solutions. Duties include all steps from wafer preparation through solution preparation to final membrane disposition. These sensors are assembled into j-body sensors and sensor modules.
Major Tasks of Position:
- Wafer preparation: electro-chemical chloridization, visual inspection, weighing of wafers and accurate record keeping.
- Solution Preparation: use of pipettes and scales to weigh out and mix appropriate amounts of fine chemicals utilizing good laboratory practices.
- Membrane application: use of pipettes to dispense solutions onto sensor wafers via spin coating and solvent based casting.
- Record Keeping: all process steps have associated manual and electronic detailed records that must be completed with a high level of accuracy.
- Accurate inventory management.
Minimum requirements/ capabilities required:
Basic computer skills. Good time management, multi-tasking, and organization skills.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in the life sciences and 0-1 years of relevant work experience.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.