How can you help us craft the future as a Machine Operator?
We are looking for dedicated candidates with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! You will operate Press Brake & Stamping machines building a variety of parts!
You will process fabricated manufactured goods and assembled products for conformance to engineering drawings and quality standards. This is a 1st shift position.
- You will be required to operate Single Hit Stamping Press or Press Brake used for Stamping; Single Hit CNC or Spot Welder, Saw Circular and Band saw
- Working in a team environment.
- Work directly with or under the direction of a Group Lead and/or Supervisor.
- Work may be verified for correctness.
- Works with and has entry level knowledge of ISO/work standards.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
Required Knowledge, Skill, & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read blueprints and apply math.
- *Metal Inhert Gas (MIG) welding experience with Aluminum) (AL) & Copper (CU).
- Must be able to demonstrate use of quality measurements including tape measure, calipers, etc.
- Experience on operating stamping press machines (Lauffer, Sutherland, Offset, Weld (mig), Cut-Off, Strippit, etc.)
- Knowledge on CNC machines is preferred.
- Welding experience, operate circular saw and band saw (optional).
- Knowledge on SAP Confirmations is a plus .
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be able to reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs , and push/pull/slide heavy material.
- Must be able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb.
*Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored visa work authorization.*
1st shift hours: Mon- Fri: 6:15am- 2:45pm
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT SIEMENS?
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.