Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
We are looking for a Integration Development Specialist to join team on the development of the new Contract Management Solution for Siemens Financial Services in selected countries.
As an Integration Development Specialist, you will:
- Drive requirement engineering for interfaces of a financial contract management system.
- Develop and drive alignment of interface solutions / integration design.
- Implement, bug fix and do integration testing of aligned solutions and integration architectures.
- Create relevant documentation e.g., interface specification, design documentation, and test documentation.
- Ensure adherence to change release processes, project methodology, Siemens compliance, Secure Coding principals and architecture standards.
- Identify and evaluate technical options for optimizing integration solutions.
- Coordinate delivery, integration, and interoperability across multiple IT services and suppliers.
- Support of activities like program planning, risk management, user acceptance testing.
To make a difference, you must have:
- More than 3 year's working experience in software developemnt.
- College/university degree in information technology or comparable qualification.
- Strong requirements engineering and development background.
- Implementation experience with integration technologies based on Apache Camel, REST, SOAP, Flatfile, ODBC/JDBC, EDIFACT, SFTP.
- Deep knowledge about Java 11 and testing frameworks e.g., Junit5.
- Work experience with SCM, build and deployment tools (CI/CD pipeline) e.g., Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Git.
- Experience with cloud technologies and infrastructure automation.
- Work experience with agile methodology.
- Willingness to travel (post COVID)
- Financial services background is advantageous but not a must.
- The ability to multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, you have analytical thinking and project management ability (Agile delivery, DevOps/SCRUM).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time