Financing the Future We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide outstanding financial solutions. Do you want to play a crucial role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for groundbreaking solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be meaningful tomorrow!Your challenge will be…
- Coordinate multidiscipline and worldwide teams (internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects);
- Ensure that all projects are delivered timely, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress including make-or-buy analysis; ensure the design, development, testing, implementation and support of software and hardware solutions and take over the technical leadership of your respective project teams;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Reporting status to management stakeholders on a regular, agreed upon basis.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Clear understanding of IT
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Follow Siemens’s project management methodology and standard operating procedures
- Escalate project issues as appropriate.
- Drive our transformation to a collaborative agile IT. This includes the promotion of digital leadership skills: working in self-organized, autonomous teams, strengthening the personal responsibility of each individual and crafting an environment characterized by trust, openness and motivation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- Between 5 to 10 years of proven working experience as a project manager in the Information Technology sector
- Shown knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools
- Superb communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of IT technologies
- Very good knowledge of IT Architectures and topologies
- Written and spoken English on business level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
- Experience in Scrum framework is a plus
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 Digital Minds with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens.You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time