Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
Become a key team member for the project in change of successfully implementing the new Contract Management Solution for Siemens Financial Services in selected countries.
As a Test Manager, you will:
- Define and drive the Test Management process including the test automation concept
- Ensure Test Management processes are aligned with business and provider, and if necessary, with other relevant systems
- Drive the Test Automation process from test case definition to automation run implementation
- Define and drive the Defect Management process, including all defect fixing activities
- Apply adequate tool support for test case design and execution, analyzing quality and test coverage (MicroFocus tool set preferred)
- Provide tool-based dashboards to gain an insight into the quality and defect status and their progress
- Maintain absolute integrity of the test run and defect database to ensure a full audit trail
- Represent the Test and Defect Management position to both regional users and international staff on a regular basis
To make a difference, you must have:
- At least 3 years working experience in SW Quality Management
- Be certified ISTQB Tester or Test Manager (preferred)
- Experience in defining test automation concepts as well as implementing them
- Experience managing the software defect resolution process
- A Degree, ideally in Business or related field with a strong IT affinity
- High level of proactivity, structured, and self-organized working style
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Intercultural skills and motivation to work in a virtual and international team
- Willingness to travel (post COVID)
- Financial services background is advantageous but not a must
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.