Whether simulating the aerodynamics of an F1 racing car or the noise generated by a jet engine Simcenter STAR-CCM+ customers need on-demand super-computer resources. We are changing the way our customers run and interact with multi-physics high fidelity simulations and our Cloud Solutions Engineers play a critical role in this transformation. Your contributions will change the way designers and engineers develop products.
Learn more about how our customers use Simcenter STAR-CCM+ to change the world here: https://youtu.be/XkHB2MEz320We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you? What you will need to succeed
- Proven experience researching, designing and implementing micro-services delivering self-contained business functionality within a SaaS product
- Understand the importance of high availability and observability
- Considers security and user data protection throughout the software development lifecycle
- Have the desire to learn new technologies and develop new skills
- Experience operating a 24x7, global, highly available secure SaaS environment
- Must be a phenomenal teammate with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
- Master’s Degree or commensurate experience in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience developing services and deploying infrastructure in AWS cloud platform
- Confirmed skills on AWS services (EC2, S3, IAM, SNS, SQS, Lambda, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Scalability, High Availability)
- AWS Associate/Professional certification is an added advantage
- Experience applying monitoring techniques for early problem detection and reporting.
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines (GitLab experience is an advantage)
- Experience with multi-team, collaborative software development including source control and collaborative design and code reviews
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Make real what matters.
At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. This is why we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time