Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Business Partner - Digital Customer Experience
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As an IT Business Partner Digital Customer Experience, on this high
visibility position, you will be responsible for:
- the successful strategic alignment between the business and IT related organizations, as well as a working understanding of company business processes and functions across the globe.
- technology functionality supporting the processes of front office functions covering marketing communications and sales.
- demand analysis, clarification and prioritization, starting from the conceptual stage, with Communications, Marketing & Sales Operations.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You will lead strategic initiatives and develop implementation plans as appropriate
- You will work with business stakeholders to identify and classify requests according to priorities and release schedule
- You shall ensure compliance with laws, regulations, IT standards and procedures; and, that all work meets IT systems validation requirements and software delivery process adheres to regulated SDLC, where applicable.
- You shall provide consultancy in preparing business cases, including ROI statements and KPI definition, to realize IT function added value to business.
- You need to work with leaders to define success measures & metrics. Track defined metrics to measure success of program features/IT solutions, help to analyze results and partner across the organization to develop action plans and enhancement recommendations
- You shall stay current with emerging technical innovations & application development technologies and solutions within relevant remit
- You shall suggest innovations and technical/process improvements that will lead to operational efficiency, automation and/or enhanced business impact
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on marketing and sales operations. Also, you have multiple years of experience in CRM, PRM and/or other sales, marketing and communication related systems/applications; and knowledge of how front-office business management information technology can be leveraged to operating
- You have expertise/experience to improve the company’s operations and the architecture or capability of data analysis.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, strong people skills, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with peers, managers and stakeholders.
- You have ability to follow directions with minimal supervision, and judgment to know when to escalate and ask for guidance
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.