At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
This is a key senior individual contributor role in support of Digital Industries Software strategic alliance and technology partnerships. Reporting to the global leader of the Partner Marketing team, this role is primarily responsible for the development and execution of joint global and local marketing plans with a defined portfolio of strategic alliance partners. Joint customer-facing and sales-facing message and content development, awareness and lead generation activities across Siemens and assigned partners in support of joint business objectives and partner strategies will be the primary focus. Executing through a combination of direct responsibility and through other teams and vendors will be critical to success in this role.
Drive or enable the joint and partner-led marketing plans and activities in support of and in conjunction with a named set of strategic global system integrator and technology partners. Generally, such plans will consist of a mix of custom and programmatic joint marketing activities/tactics and assets, all to achieve or exceed marketing contribution metrics against the partner business. The ability to monitor results and modify plans as needed to achieve desired results will be a critical success factor as well.
Establish effective working relationships with marketing counterparts within assigned partners as well as with the partner sales management stakeholders within Siemens and within assigned partners.
Define and drive joint messaging creation and resulting joint customer-facing and sales-enabling deliverables for use in Siemens-led and/or partner-led sales and marketing activities.
Maintain accountability for achieving marketing objectives in relation to joint awareness and lead generation metrics and overall marketing contribution to joint pipelines, deliverables production dates & deadlines, and execution deadlines for global and local tactics per the partner marketing plans.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10 or more years partner marketing experience with a track record of success, ideally for or with global/regional System Integrators and Technology partners
- 10 or more years of proven marketing experience in the B2B technology (ideally software) industry
- Proven ability to monitor and communicate progress towards program goals
- Strong messaging development, project management, and collaboration skills
- Substantial marketing knowledge and a track record of successful marketing execution and communication skills
- Experience in creating successful joint marketing programs with large global technology and/or Systems Integrator & Consulting companies is essential
- Ability to work and deliver to a deadline with high quality work
- Ability to work with others and build consensus-based decisions
- Ability to travel up to 25% (post-pandemic)
- Ability to thrive in a complex environment within a large company
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
-Knowledge of, and experience within, the cloud/SaaS software market with companies such as Microsoft or AWS.
- Experience with the Siemens Digital Industries Software product portfolio or equivalent
- Advanced degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.