Business Development Manager - Technology Finance
Channel: Vendor Finance UK
Location: South of England
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Financial Services Division as a Business Development Manager - Technology Finance and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow
As a Business Development Manager within the Technology Finance team, your area of responsibility is to achieve budgeted sales goals by identifying and developing sales opportunities within the Tech market in order to achieve sales targets in line with Vendor Finance goals and strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a strong, stable, global and dynamic business. As a long standing and ethical market leader, we are looking to offer the right candidate an excellent career path as well as a competitive rewards package.
This is a home-based role with frequent UK travel required to support client relationships, with offices located in Manchester and Stoke Poges.
Change the future with us!
- On-boarding new vendor relationships
- Responsible for pro-actively developing new business to ensure that sales opportunities are created and successfully closed.
- Measure progress against business critical metrics
- Innovate and develop partnerships with new vendors
- Work closely with support teams to implement the Business Plans and reporting for this business
- Establish and develop your own field activity and mindset that is well trained, motivated and deployed against a clear plan
- Communicate identified trends within key finance customers back to the channel team
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Significant Sales / Business development experience in the vendor finance sector.
- Experience within a B2B new business development role with experience in the Tech sector
- Experience in Document negotiation and Risk Management
- Full knowledge of the financial products required for funding in the Tech Market including leases, loans, Receivables and assignment funding and confirmed experience in the software funding market
- Demonstrable ownership of running own pipeline portfolio and time management.
- Outstanding communication skills, professionalism and business planning capability with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills, including a high level of integrity and business ethics
- Experience in developing and reporting on lead and conversion metrics
- Able to work under pressure – have a customer focused approach to sales and relationships
- Consistent track record in client engagement, pipeline building, opportunity qualification, deal management, business case generation, deal closure & handover
- Excellent influencing and commercial skills
- Ability to adapt behaviour to all levels of stakeholder (internally and externally), whilst progressing opportunities and removing barriers to sale
- Self-starter – highly motivated and drives from the front
- Results driven and detail orientated
At SFS, we provide financial solutions to enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness. Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_xm-m2NxU
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time