Operations Executive - Operations Support Team – 12 Months FTC
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Financial Services Division as an Operations Executive and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
As an Operations Executive within the Operations Support team, you will play a critical role in supporting front office functions within the Operations Department. The team provides a dedicated support service both to our end user customers and all internal stakeholders, managing specific operational and finance processes including and not limited to; cash allocation, banking, management of company suspense accounts, settlements and refunds as well as managing varied customer requests. The team looks to provide support to the customer facing teams within SFS, acting as an all-encompassing back office function for key operational activities.
Change the future with us.
- Effectively manage the cash allocation of customer payments, and movement of monies in accordance with guidelines and processes
- To take ownership of both General, and, Agreement Suspense balances, ensuring that monies are allocated / refunded / processed in a timely manner in line with clear KPIs
- Maximize upon revenue opportunities for SFS through correct and accurate identification monies paid to and held by the business
- To support Service Delivery and Business-Processing by actioning all back office functions including settlement requests, restructures of agreements, intercompany money transfers, banking, and resolving all query payments ensuring compliance with all associated controls and processes.
- Manage the Operations Support e-mail inbox ensuring all queries are turned around within the given SLA timings.
- Promote and support internal and external incentives
- Support the SOX/Compliance controls within the department
- Support the Operations Manager where appropriate with process improvement and process efficiencies
- Ensure high levels of communication with key customers both internally and externally
- Maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- See beyond the departments boundaries via keeping up to date with all forms of communication within SFS
What you need to make real what matters!
- Proven track record in offering exceptional service to customers (internal and external) via telephone and in writing
- Experience in a Cash Allocation, Back Office Team preferably from a Financial Services background and / or a business to business environment.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent Communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Good Organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory bodies which may include FOS, FCA and FLA desirable.
At SFS, we provide financial solutions to enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness. Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_xm-m2NxU
We’ve got quite a lot to offer! How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time