- You will work as part of a cross-functional agile software development team to design, implement, test, debug and peer review code for the core capabilities of annotation tools/systems
- You will foster our “Privacy by Design and Default” and IT Security concepts and implementation.
- You will write and review technical documentation
- You will have the opportunity to interface with internal partners (clinical experts, software developers, architects, product management, etc.) and external partners
- You will be expected to provide technical leadership and mentor junior software developers
This position may suit you best, if you are experienced in managing large software development projects and are familiar with the healthcare sector.
- You hold a university degree in computer science, engineering, or a relevant related subject
- You have at least 8 years work experience in software development projects
- You have proven experience in requirement engineering as well as backlog prioritization
- You have at least 5 years in GUI development (WinForm, WPF or SPA)
- , Python etc.) will be considered
- You have deep understanding of .Net Framework and computer science fundamentals (OS, Memory, Threads, Tool-chain, Communication protocols etc.)
- You are familiar with object-oriented design and design patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVP etc.)
- You have development experience on rational database
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art project management and software development methodologies (LEAN, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps, Continuous Delivery).
- You have excellent written, verbal, virtual and live communication skills.
- You have demonstrated the ability to interact with interdisciplinary & international teams
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time