We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
We seek a professional Product Quality Manager (PQSB) with a proven track record of managing all quality aspects of a product’s lifecycle.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assuring the product quality, the process quality and test quality in the project depends on STLC
- Functional coordination and being a part of team as a "Leader in Test" in the project
- Planning and coordination of the resources for test tasks in a project for all test levels (IT, ST, UAT) and for hotline support cases
- Coordination of maintenance of the project internal test infrastructure (quality policies, test automation, test plans, Test network, test and measure tools, evaluations etc)
- Central contact person in the test for technical questions concerning the product and for quality relevant questions in the project
- Contact person for external test units for project internal topics, e.g. for outsourcing Security Test, organizing UAT, Interoperability Test with other products, etc.
- Cooperation with Project Leader and Product Manager
- Representative of the Product Quality and Test side in the PEG (Product Engineering Group)
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, automation and control engineering, electrical and electronics engineering.
- 4 – 8 years of proven experience in Software Testing, Test Management, Software Quality Assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes,
- Very good communication skill in English,
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues from different nationalities, from different departments, with different roles.
- Solid multi-tasking, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- General knowledge on network techologies (Ethernet, Switching and Routing) is a plus
- Hands-on test experience with Linux environment is a plus,
- Hands-on experience in Non-Functional Tests as Performance, Load, Stress Tests etc.
- Knowledge of test automation is a plus.
- Practical experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery and deployment is plus (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab CI systems, etc.)
- Experince in Scrum Methodology is a plus
- ISTQB certifications or comparable ones a plus.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time