Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new challenging role as Head (f/m/d) of Functional Excellence and Indirect / Invest you will lead a growing, global department with 3 employees in Germany, UK, and US within the strategic procurement department of Siemens Mobility Intelligent Traffic Systems.
- In doing so you will act as a personal advisor to the SMO ITS CPO and will lead Procurement programs and initiatives with high management attention.
- You will transform and shape the new Yunex Traffic Procurement organization with a strong focus on the development, alignment and implementation of a global full-standalone concept for an independent Yunex Traffic Supply Chain organization. The goal is to implement global, lean, digitalized processes and an efficient SCM setup for a mid-sized company. This includes all aspects of SCM processes, IT applications, tools and the respective governance.
- In addition, your new role includes the global responsibility for the procurement of all indirect material & service commodities for the stand-alone Yunex Traffic business. One of the priorities is the development, alignment and implementation of a global full-standalone concept for the independent Yunex Traffic Supply Chain organization (including external business partner outsourcing services).
- You will design and implement future-oriented strategies, concepts, and processes in close alignment with cross functions.
- Furthermore, you will assure adherence to governance and sustainability requirements.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- The basis of your success is a completed degree (masters) in business administration.
- You convince with long-term professional experience in strategic procurement.
- You own a track-record in international process improvement projects, procurement, supply chain transformation, digitalization, and lean project management.
- International leadership experience is mandatory.
- Siemens tools like GMDM, SCM Star etc. are well known to you due to regularly practical usage.
- Personally, you are characterized by your analytical, structured approach, strategic thinking, open-mindedness, and ability to cooperate.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills as well as international working experience complete your profile.
- Fluent English and German language skills are mandatory.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time