Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As Protection Concept Specialist you will:
- Protect Siemens critical IT assets (IT systems, applications and data) by identifying security issues, evaluating security risks and recommending strong protection solutions
- Actively support the Chief Cybersecurity Officers with the development of protection concepts for Siemens business IT assets, following a comprehensive thinking to cover all protection aspects
- Support effective and efficient implementation of the Asset Classification & Protection (ACP) process for specified IT assets with strong infrastructure dependencies. In alignment with the conducted Business Impact Assessments of data, applications, systems and services while considering business requirements as well
- Bridge between technical specialists and management level by clearly explaining technical risks to management and making business risks clear. You recommend appropriate measures to fix protection issues and reduce risks to an acceptable level
- Consult Siemens cybersecurity community and business units on all security aspects to implement developed protection concepts and keep security measures in place
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields
- Several years (>3 years) experience in IT with focus on Cyber Security, namely Security Architecture, Network Security, Infrastructure topics
- General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Appropriate training (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC), certifications are a plus
- Previous experience as consultant in international IT projects with English communication in the team and with customers
- Knowledge in security assessments of IT systems and threat & risk based evaluation of protection controls
- Proven knowledge in protection of Backend Services (e.g. Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DNS, Data Center, Storage)
- Working experience in protection of Network Services (e.g. Firewalls, Proxy, WAN, LAN, SD-WAN, Network Security, Remote Access)
- Shown experience in protection of End User Services (e.g. Printing, Collaboration, Clients, Office, Video Conferencing)
- Solution oriented thinking, analytical skills, and team working is required
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. German language skills is a plus.
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ciberseguridad #LI-DL
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time