The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Verification And Validation Lead Engineer help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !!!
Performs Analysis of customer issues and proficient in verification and validation activities as a part of the set process for Industrial Automation and experience on leading the team
• support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes
• Responsible for support of all released PCS 7 and PCS neo versions
• Level 2 support - no customer contact
• Reproduction of product defects and Prepare the analysis report
• Create/track software defects in the defect tracking database and verify closure of defects
• Evaluation of diagnostic data (log files, trace logs, event logs, etc, crash dump)
• Provide test reports including defect analysis, RCA, summary reports to all project related stakeholders
• Error reconstruction from system events
Experience in leading the team technically and adhering to the project process
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
We are looking for professionals with 8 to 10 Years of Experience in testing of DCS products and experience as test lead with Education Qualification: B. E/ B.Tech/
• Commissioning experience of process plants
• knowledge and experience in DCS (PCS7/PCS neo)
• Expertise in SDLC and ISTQB – Certified
• Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
• Communicate effectively and stack holder management
• Flexible/availability at unforeseen situations
• TFS, Visual Studio, C++ (basics only), PLC usage
• Knowledge on Structured Control Language (SCL) / Statement List (STL) for S7-400 Programming
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time