Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new challenging role, you will analyze customer inquiries and requests for proposals (tenders) regarding technical and scheduling requirements and determining associated cost estimates and risks.
- Furthermore, you will support the requirement management with respect to the definition and validation methods related to LV power supply systems.
- In addition, you will create technical reports and design documents, such as power supply studies and calculation reports to demonstrate compliance with power quality requirements.
- You will coordinate and support LV installation teams in terms of installation quality control by preparing installation method statements including templates for verification and validation.
- You will check the effects of changes on the architecture, network topology, feeding arrangements during normal and contingency conditions.
- Next to this, you will support the testing and commissioning management as well as the operation and maintenance management by producing test plans and O&M manuals.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a completed master’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent technical education.
- You have long-term professional experience in Engineering for Low Voltage Electrical System as well as knowledge of power supply concepts and systems in field of Railway Projects.
- Project engineering tools for project execution (like Fabasoft) and the design of LV power systems as well as dimensioning and specification of LV components, devices and equipment are very well known to you.
- In addition, you have gained experience in leading and motivating international teams.
- Good command of spoken and written English and German (suitable for conducting project negotiations) round off your profile. Willingness for business trips, also abroad is required.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time