We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
W are currently recruiting a Scheduling Coordinator to join our team in Nottingham to help provide the allocation of work to Field Operatives in the UK.
Supporting the successful and efficient allocation of work to Field Operatives and monitoring the workflow through to the schedule will be a key requirement of the role. The successful candidate will be required to monitor and oversee workflow from booking to scheduling, dealing with supplier escalations, queries, urgent booking requests, and exception handling.
The role is responsible for the delivery of customer and contractual SLAs (Service Level Agreements) within the area of scope. The role will be responsible for ensuring a successful working relationship and management of resources at Siemens’ chosen business partners. The role will be seen as an expert within the area of scope, where knowledge and expertise will be utilized for further business and process growth within the Residential Meter Operations area.
This will also include the efficient handling of Emergency Call-Outs (ECO’s) and on the day escalations / jobs in jeopardy as required to support the Reactive team. Supporting the successful and efficient allocation of work to Field Operatives and monitoring the workflow through to the schedule from D-2 – D will also be a key requirement of the role
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / TASKS
- Supporting the Field team managers in proactively utilizing the available field resources and determine the scheduling inputs required to optimize job bookings
- Supporting, Monitoring and QC of the completion of the scheduling inputs carried out by our Off-Shore team
- Supporting, Monitoring and QC of the D-2 / D-1 Scheduling activity carried out by our Off Shore team
- Handling scheduling & booking queries, escalations and exceptions effectively and in a timely manner, within defined SLA’s
- Manage effective communications with customers, and with both internal and external stakeholders.
- To actively seek customer facing improvement initiatives.
- To actively seek cost reductions through automation or process improvement.
- Take ownership for internal & external audits (covering BSI, Elexon, internal audit etc).
- Manage and strengthen relationship with internal and external customers.
- Monitoring and controlling the end to end processing of all workflow associated with the ECOT New Connections, ensuring all jobs is raised, allocated, issued and completed within the Siemens systems
Future thinker, read on.
- Experience of appointment scheduling
- Experience within a Meter Operations environment
- Understanding of Meter Operations systems and databases preferable.
Actively encourage process improvement. Facilitate process improvement through gap analysis, process mapping and lean activity
Effective communication at all levels within scope of role, with both internal and external stakeholders.
Actively works towards improving customer satisfaction. Setting and exceeding customers’ expectations through delivery of services, utilizing available technologies to optimize quality and efficiency.
Coach and develop others in areas of expertise.
Logical thought process to solve queries and escalations
Competent in MS Office Programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Top Executives and Equity Compensation
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time