Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Under long-term contracts, we maintain the high-speed and commuter trains built by Siemens Mobility as well as those built by our Siemens Mobility joint venture and delivered to Russian Railways (RZD) over the entire life cycle of the trains.
- Your path will take you to the project management of our Customer Services in Russia with its 10 large and small depot locations and around 700 employees.
- There you will coordinate and control the maintenance projects with profit and loss responsibility.
- To this end, you will coordinate with the depot managers and other internal and external stakeholders in the local organization and at headquarters and ensure compliance with PM@Siemens processes. In addition, you will be responsible for project-related communication at the customer interface.
- You will further develop strategy, stringent project and communication structures, define responsibilities and drive milestone implementation.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) in a technical field.
- Furthermore, you convince with many years of professional experience in the management of highly complex international projects.
- If you already have a background in the railroad industry and in international service and supply business, this is an advantage.
- You are characterized by a relevant certification (e.g. IPMA, PMP/PMI or PM@Siemens) as well as commitment and result orientation.
- You have professional experience in the Russian market and speak fluent Russian and English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Peter Wiebories.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time