Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do at Siemens Building Products Fire Safety:
Joint responsibility with Segment Head to advise the development of short- and long-range targets and financial goals for the business segment Fire Safety which includes P&L and Balance Sheet oversight, Cash Management as well as controlling & reporting of all business KPIs.What We Ask of You:
- P&L responsible together with Segment Head for SI BP Fire Segment in the US including all commercial activities, business transactions and improvements in execution to meet segment growth targets (Financial KPIs) such as orders revenue, cash flow and profitability.
- Serves customer needs, identifies complex problems within departments and makes recommendations on organizational structure as well as operational improvements.
- Owns the financial analysis and the research of sophisticated business topics.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving business cases capital investment for local projects as well business case analysis.
- Planning & Reporting of all financial KPI’s on a monthly and quarterly basis as well as yearly budgeting
- Responsible for controlling/analysis of Business Segment financials including: financials (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement), orders, backlog, revenue, product price levels, product discounts, operational costs.
- Leads all aspects of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process for segment and ensures forecast accuracy for assigned area of responsibility
- Responsibility includes direct external customer interaction and visits customer sites to help drive business with VAPs (Value Added Partners).
- Prepares, negotiates and approves Third- Party contracts, Transfer Price and Service Level Agreements
- Initiates and maintains internal/external partnerships relevant for successful business. Internal, cross functional partners include Head of Segment, Head of Sales, Business Unit Management, Global Segment Heads, R&D Management, Supply Chain Management, Siemens Corp Tax Department, International Sales, Territory Managers, Factory Leadership, Field Sales organization, SI and BP Finance.
- Controlling and realization of efficiency, cost savings, cash flow, and asset management targets.
- Responsible for proactively conducting in- depth analyses about the business development of FS Segment on a regular basis. This includes comprehensive overviews to bridge profitability, price erosion and product mix.
- Supports and ensures compliance initiatives are implemented and adhered to.
- Approving purchase order, new customers and vendors including customer credit line and the release of customer orders.
- Preparing and approving journal entries as well as ICC transactions.
- Work with the collection department as well as Territory Managers to collect overdue accounts receivable balances. Arrange project specific payment terms for customers upon requests.
- Monthly Sales funnel review for domestic, international, and internal channels.
- Conduct quarterly town-hall meetings with local staff that provide an update of the business.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.