At Siemens, HR is writing a new chapter. An essential part is to migrate into a new HR Operating Model which follows the idea of an ecosystem rather than relying on formal functional reporting lines to all parts of a global HR community.
Successful ecosystems follow certain principles. One of them is to have an orchestrating role, which sets a few core rules of collaboration and to foster the best co-creation between all parties of the HR Ecosystem. Thereby, at the end all benefit more compared to if they would act alone.
For one of our cornerstones in the HR Ecosystem - Building a consistent, cloud-based HR IT landscape as the scalable, digital backbone of our Ecosystem to elevate HR Digitalization – we are looking for a regional driver in the Americas.
What are my areas of responsibility?
- Orchestrate the HR Digitalization Ecosystem within the region Americas. This includes local/regional/global demand alignment and coordination.
- Have an agile and creative attitude.
- Take an active part in HR IT strategy definition/review and drive communication and execution of this strategy in the region.
- Collaborate globally with our HR Digitalization community to fully exploit the potential we have and act as multiplier of best practices.
- As application owner, assess the stability, quality and efficiency of the local/regional HR systems to reach a best-in-class HR systems operational environment with internal and external service providers.
- Be responsible for financial volumes of HR IT applications in the specified region (North, Central and South America)
- Drive productivity management in area of responsibility by continuously challenging processes in place and optimization in line with HR Digitalization strategy.
- 8 plus years of proven experience in HR technology, HR functions & processes, with experience in at least one of the following areas: HR Strategy, HR Operating Models, HR Process Automation, HR Digital Strategy and Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Associate Degree with equivalent experience will be considered
- Strong interest and insights in HR Digitalization trends and markets.
- Experience in Driving HR digitalization topics in a multinational environment. Project Management experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish, preferred
- Structured way of working with strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, interest in strategic topics and willing to grow personally.
- Open and collaborative attitude, intercultural skills
- Convincing and collaborative leadership style, ability to communicate complex topics in a compelling, understandable way
- Ability to build powerful networks which are built on trust
- Ability to thrive in a highly volatile environment
- Ability to travel up to 20%, domestic and internationally (post Covid)
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote (FL or NJ)
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.