Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Strategy and Project Management Professional based in Gauteng.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Manages Business Excellence projects with internal and/or external resources according to the respective Business Excellence methods and guidelines, incl. project set-up, execution, controlling and communication.
Leadership and Strategy
· Conducts strategic analyses and contributes to strategic development
· Supports in the implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and principles.
· Conducts strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e. Market and competitors' analyses, M&A targets and Due diligence, benchmarking, analysis of strategic action fields).
Operations and Business Results
· Manages Business Excellence projects with internal and/or external resources according to the respective Business Excellence methods and guidelines, incl. project set-up, execution, controlling and communication, e.g. of Benchmarking projects, footprint projects etc.
· Agrees on and monitors project targets and milestones.
· Manages assigned personnel, technical, material and financial resources throughout the project.
· Monitors improvement effects, triggered by Business Excellence projects, and provides respective reporting to all stakeholders.
· Prepares Business Excellence project proposals, calculates cost/benefits, resources and budgets needed and provides respective plans and schedules to management of organizational unit(s).
Communication, Interpersonal & Personal
· Manages effective collaboration and approves work deliveries.
Technology and Market
· Digital transformation of field of expertise
Your qualification/s and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare management.
· MBA from a leading Business School Preferred
· 5-10 years of executive level operational experience required.
· People management of at least 2 years
· 10+ years at the healthcare industry marketing, sales, finance, logistics, operations management level is preferred
· Operations management level is preferred
Your skills and attributes:
· Exceptional executive presence, business acumen and presentation skills.
· Strong financial acumen
· Budgeting and/or financial focused mindset helpful.
Required travel: 50% (frequent domestic and international travel as required.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time