Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Thailand team as Controlling Professional to support and strengthen our Controlling function.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You provide monthly business reports and comments, with respect to overall business performance
- You support direct manager in planning and periodic forecasts (if needed)
- You verify and/or advise project related commercial terms and conditions
- You carry out analyses and profitability calculations
- You monitor inventory related projects and ad-hoc business
- You perform and ensure correctness of FI booking according to Accounting procedures and guidelines
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-th
Your qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related disciplines
- Possess 4 to 5 years of working experience
- Experience in project controlling or related fields is preferred
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent written and communication skills in both Thai and English
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You are proficient in SAP
- You are detail-oriented
- You are highly responsible
- You are proactive and takes the initiative
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time