As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as HR Reporting Specialist and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
What role will you play?
- Building, testing and maintaining standard and custom reports in Workday
- Applying logical / analytical reasoning to identify solutions for advanced reporting features
- Supporting the HR Reporting team in optimizing and further developing interfaces between different data sources
- Documenting and maintaining the knowledge base around Workday based reporting
- Liaising with the global HR Reporting Service Line to identify gaps or future needs
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- HR background would be an advantage;
- Advanced experience with MS Office (especially Excel);
- IT knowledge (e.g. programming or writing macros) would be an advantage;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken – mandatory;
- Interested in new tools and love to get involved;
- Logical / analytical thinking;
- Team spirit, customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliability, self-organization, autonomy;
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time