Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Change the future with us
- Responsible for Fire Alarm System Programming, Pre-sales assistance as well as support in optimizing start-up and commissioning
- Drive project delivery, capacity planning, quality assurance and stakeholder management for a complete region.
- Manage team’s performance growth, customer satisfaction, regional projects progress reporting and keeping operational parameters at optimum level.
- Fire Alarm System Programming includes detailed review of engineering designs and drawings, understand customer requirement, prepare RFIs, write FAS programs in compliance with NFPA codes and standards and prepare functional test documents along with workflow to ensure the design requirement is met.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (BE / BTech) – Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechatronics.
- 8 - 12 years of experience in Fire alarm system design, programming, and commissioning with minimum 3 year of experience in team management
- Should have good understanding of Engineering Fundamentals, Fire Alarm System and NFPA codes and standards
- Proficient in project management, written and verbal communication in English language
- Preference for NICET I & II certification holders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time