- Improve the efficiency, delivery performance and other KPI of the company by lean and digital solutions.
- Plans equipment layout, workflow, and accidental prevention measures, and the respective processes and guidelines of production.
- Contributes to budget development and ensures adherence to agreed budgets in Industrial Engineering.
- Develops and Implements performance measurement and improvement initiatives.
- Plans, proposes and implements improvements projects on site or unit level, sets the respective targets, budgets and personnel resources, and steers the overall project process.
- Conducts time and motions studies and derives time standards for production calculations.
- Digitalization tools implement to increase productivity (plant simulation, NX line designer……)
- Performs inspections and investigations and analyzes technical manufacturing or logistics processes and sequences.
- Liaises with other engineering functions or external vendors or service providers, and constantly monitors and approves respective services and work deliveries.
- Basic IE or Lean knowledge.
- Basic 2D/3D Drawing application capability
- Bachelor’s degree of engineering
- Basic capability for software programming or simulation user experience
- Frequent in English
- Working experience less than 5 years
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time