We at Global Marketing Services (GMS) are part of the Business Process Services team and are committed to help Siemens departments globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment.
As a Database Developer you will be part of an international team developing cloud-based end-to-end Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions, which combines e.g. logistic, financial or survey data.
Your role involves:
- Design, develop and maintain individual business intelligence solutions
- Support us in bug fixing and improve out platform according to the customers needs
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize our processes, jobs and BI landscape
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany
- Complex problems involving various audiences. Positively interact with all internal customers
Your profile and qualification:
- Experience in Informatics, Business Informatics, Computer Science or similar knowledge required
- Solid understanding of business process analysis, design and optimization
- You love learning new technologies and have a result driven and problem-solving attitude
- Experience in technologies like Databases (SQL) and ETLs (preferably SSIS)
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a prioritization and organization of your work in order to meet project requirements
- Business fluent command of English required, German skills are a plus
What can we offer?
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- Relocation package.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to
forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and
skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time